Terms Of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated on December 7, 2021
PLEASE READ THE SECTIONS TITLED “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Spiritually U LLC, https://www.spirituallyu.com (“website”), which is operated by Spiritually U LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides visitors information on the website subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The term “you” refers to any visitor, viewer, or user of the website and/or any user of any free or paid program, product, course, or service of the Company (each, a “Product”).
- We do not charge any hidden fees for our consultations or sessions. All clients have access via our website regarding cost, starting prices and length of our services.
- We will be clear about what we can and cannot do for you.
- All sessions will be held in the strictest confidence (*unless there is a threat of danger where the client may harm him/herself or as required by a court of law.)
- As a non-denominational ministers, we welcome people from all spiritual paths, ethnic heritages, and cultures, regardless of sexual preference or personal background.
- We will serve the best interests of our clients, without causing harm or intending to cause harm, because we will not do it, simply because you don’t like a person. If you are looking for that type of work, then Spiritually U is not the place for you! You have a right to spiritually defend yourself if someone caused you harm, but we believe you have no right to cause harm to someone simply because you don't like them.
- We will not attempt to predict winning lottery numbers. We can help you to obtain some extra money in your life or help open the door for more money to enter your life, but we will not tell you how or when to play any lottery.
- We will not predict when you or anyone else will die.
- We reserve the right to refuse any reading not adhering to our policies, terms and conditions and disclaimer.
- Our intentions for the readings we give is to leave you feeling empowered, inspired and have greater clarity because of our time together.
- Our focus is to determine potential choices that serve as transformational positive solutions.
- Just remember that there is always the Law of Free Will. This always means that you have choices and what we read for you is information your guides and angels want you to know and are giving you hints as to directions to take, warnings to heed, areas of interest, etc. If you choose not to follow the advice and direction this is your choice and then of course the overall outcome of the reading will be affected!
- We are not (nor do we imply) that we are doctors, lawyers, accountants, or mental health professionals. These readings, content on the website, videos and services or downloads are not intended as an excuse not to receive medical attention, or not to seek the advice of a professional. Use your better judgment, we will not be held responsible for anything that happens in your life, as result of these readings, services, work and or content on the website! Ordering a reading, conjure work, any services or products and information contained on the website indicates you understand our terms!
- We will not give any professional advice related to these fields or any other field in which we are not qualified.
- Our services and readings are for those over 18 years of age. Please keep oils, candles, and small items out of reach of children and pets. Spiritually U LLC and the team will not be held liable for any negligence done by our clients and customers.
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you. We will alert you to any changes by posting the effective date of the latest version at the top of this page, at which point any changes will become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to check for updates, as your continued use of the website or any Products after this Agreement is amended will constitute your acceptance and agreement to continue to be bound by this Agreement, as amended.
The United States AND OVER 18 USE ONLY
The website is intended only for individuals over the age of 18 residing in The United States. We do not make any representations that this website is appropriate or available for use outside of The United States. If you access the website or any of our Products from outside of The United States, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative. It is solely your responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable laws in your specific jurisdiction.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
We have established certain guidelines to keep our community safe (“Guidelines”). By visiting or using the website or any Product, you agree to abide by these Guidelines, which are as follows:
- You will comply with all applicable law;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any information or content which in any way infringes any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, or any information or content which you do not have the right to make available, through any law, contractual or fiduciary relationship or otherwise;
- You will not act in any way that is fraudulent, false, misleading, deceitful, or deceptive, such as by impersonating another individual or falsifying your association with an individual or entity;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material or behave in any manner which could be perceived as harassing, demeaning, threatening, “stalking”, defamatory, sexually explicit, abusive, vulgar, hate speech, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material which would reveal the personal information of another individual;
- You will not behave in any manner which could limit or otherwise impact any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website and/or any Product or service;
- You will not engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, nor will you send any spam;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or any of the Products and or services;
- You will not engage in or encourage others to engage in any activity which would violate any law, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or infringe on the rights of any third party;
- You will not send any materials which contain viruses, devices, information collection or transmission mechanisms, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, adware, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code which would be harmful to, interfere with or attempt to interfere with our systems;
- You will not engage in market research or any research intended to help a competitor;
- You will not deploy any automated query program, such as a bot or spider, at any time or for any purpose without our express written consent;
- You will not block or cover any advertisements on the website;
- You will notify us through the contact information provided below if you know or have reason to know that a violation of any of our Guidelines has occurred.
We reserve the right to deny you access to the website and any Products, work and or services in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
The website and its content and all Products, services, work including but not limited to videos, coursework, training modules, photographs, sound recordings, images, digital content, material available as a free download, software, text, graphics and other material, are owned or licensed by the Company and are protected by copyright, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), design rights, database rights and all other intellectual property rights afforded to us (“Intellectual Property”).
While you may view and have access to our Intellectual Property for your own personal and non-commercial use, you agree to abide by the following:
- Our Intellectual Property must be kept intact with the proper copyright and other intellectual property notices; and
- You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, exploit, copy or otherwise use our Intellectual Property for any commercial or non-personal use, unless you have received explicit written consent from us to do so.
It is in our sole discretion to give written consent for you to reproduce, resell, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, copy, or otherwise use our Intellectual Property. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY AND WEBSITE
The Company does not declare ownership of the resources you provide to the Website (including advice and recommendations) or posts, uploads, response or submit to any Website or our related services (collectively called “Submissions”). Nevertheless, by posting, uploading, entering, delivering, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in conjunction with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in conjunction with your Submission.
There will be no compensation paid regarding the usage of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no commitment to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at the Company’s sole discretion.
You agree that by providing, uploading, posting, entering, or submitting your Submission that you are the true owner of such submission and that you also control all rights to said submission as was described in this section, including not limited to all the rights that are necessary for you to deliver, upload, enter, post or submit the Submissions.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that your use of this website, including viewing videos, downloading any information, implementation of any recommendations set out on this website does not create any type of relationship or professional relationship.
Spiritually U LLC does not accept you as a client until we have determined that there is a good fit between us and until all requirements have been met, including, and not limited to all payment arrangements, are cleared. You agree that we haven’t created any professional or client relationship.
ERRORS AND OMMISSIONS
This website is a public resource with overall information. We have taken reasonable steps to make sure the information contained on this Website is accurate but cannot guarantee or promise that it is free of errors. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained on this Website is accurate, but we cannot guarantee or promise that it is.
The information contained on this Website may be inaccurate and you agree to verify any information obtained from this Website and/or resources available on it before you take any action. You agree not to depend on any information contained on this website.
WE DON’T ENDORSE
Occasionally, the Company will suggest different items, services, mentors, advisors, and/or specialists. Any such reference isn't planned as supporting or articulation that the data given by the other group is exact. The Company gives this data as a kind point of view for consumers. It is your obligation to produce your own assessment and make your own guarantee about any such item, services, mentor, and/or specialist.
At different spots on this Website, you might discover tributes from customers and clients of the items, services and conjure work presented on this Website or by the Company. The tributes are genuine proclamations made by customers as well as clients and have been honestly expressed on this Website.
Albeit these tributes are honest proclamations about outcomes acquired by these customers and additionally clients, the outcomes received by these customers or potentially clients are not automatically routine. You explicitly perceive and concur that the tributes are not an assurance of results that you or any other individual will get by utilizing any items, conjure work or services presented on this Website or by the Company.
Periodically, the Company may inform about the achievement of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. Info about this achievement is precisely depicted by the Customer/Client. You recognize that the previous achievement of others does not secure your accomplishment.
Your results with any company will vary according to personal capability, business knowledge, knowhow, and level of determination. There are no assurances as to the level of accomplishment you will achieve. There are no assurances that you will gain any income at all, and you acknowledge the probability that your wages and salary reports will vary from other individuals. Every single individual's achievement is defined by his or her experience, commitment, desire, motivation, and goal.
You agree that the use of our material, products, conjure work, and services should be based on your own proper research. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any achievement, or failure of your business whether it’s directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our material, items, conjure work, and services evaluated or marketed on this Website.
EMAIL AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
By visiting the Website, sending messages, or speaking with the Company by means of the site builds up electronic correspondence. Subsequently, you are consenting to get electronic correspondences, you further concur those courses of action, warnings, exposures, or potentially whatever other interchanges that we might give to you electronically, by means of email and on our Website, will fulfill any lawful prerequisites that these correspondences be recorded as a hard copy. If you don’t agree with these policies, Disclaimer and Terms of Service, please seek help elsewhere and you must not access or use the website!
We would be pleased to speak with you by email, and there are different spots on this Website that gives you the capacity to send an electronic correspondence to the Company. Any such email or other electronic correspondence, in any case, doesn't make a business relationship or any legally binding relationship. As presented more completely on this page, we will find reasonable ways to guarantee that any correspondences stay private, however we can't ensure the security of such interchanges and can't ensure that we would not be needed to uncover such correspondences because of a court request.
Your use of this website and any Products, services are entirely at your risk, as the website and our Products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any express or implied warranties or representations relating to the website, its content, services, and our Products, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third parties’ rights. We also do not make any express or implied warranties or representations that the website will operate without error or that the website, the servers relied on, our Products and any content is free from computer viruses or other potentially harmful or destructive features. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties. As such, some of the exclusions referred to in this section may not apply to you.
NO COLLABRATIVE ENDEAVOR OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATION
You concur that no collaborative endeavor, affiliation, job, or organization connection exists between you and the Company because of this arrangement or utilization of the Website. The Company's presentation of this arrangement is subject to present laws and lawful interaction, and nothing contained in this arrangement is in exemption of the Company's consent to the magistrate, court, government, and law solicitations or prerequisites involving your utilization of the Website or data delivered or assembled by the Company concerning such use. If any piece of this arrangement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in accordance with pertinent law including, including by not restricted to, the guaranteed disclaimers and risk constraints set out above, then, at that point, the invalid or unenforceable arrangement will be considered supplanted by a legitimate, enforceable arrangement that most intently coordinates with the plan of the first arrangement and the rest of the arrangement will continue to be in effect.
The law states that Spells, Readings, Conjure Work, and Paranormal are for entertainment purposes. You agree that the purchase of our products or services is subject to your own interpretation and is not intended as a substitute for any legal, financial, psychiatric and or medical services. Please buy with caution. You also agree that the information and any resources we provide you on this website, videos, and or downloads are for education and informational purposes only! You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company and our directors, contractors, successors, joint venture partners, shareholders, agents, affiliates, officers, employees, assignees and licensees, as applicable, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other loss or damage, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business interruption, use or loss of data or other intangible losses, which may directly or indirectly arise out of or be related to your use of or inability to access this website or any Products or your reliance on any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission contained on, or received through this website or any Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
This limitation of liability applies whether such liability arises from tort, negligence, breach of contract or any other legal theory of liability.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and our affiliates, and our respective directors, contractors, successors, joint venture partners, shareholders, agents, affiliates, officers, employees, assignees and licensees from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses resulting from any suits, proceedings, judgments, demands, causes of action and claims (collectively, the “Claims”), including legal and accounting fees and expenses, whether or not involving a third party claim, to the extent arising out of, relating to or resulting from: (i) your use or misuse of this website or any of our Products, (ii) your breach of this Agreement, or (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. We will provide you with notice of any Claims, and may in our sole discretion assist you, at your expense, in defending such Claims. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of defending any such Claim, at your expense, including choice of legal counsel. You agree to cooperate and assist us in defending any such Claim.
Notwithstanding any other provisions in this Agreement, if you purchase any Products, services, work or download any of our free Products, we grant you a limited, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to use or access the Products for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, exploit, copy or otherwise use our Products for any commercial or non-personal use.
Your License is for individual use. You have no right to assign any of your rights or transfer any of your obligations under this Agreement. If we discover that any violation of the terms and conditions in this Agreement has occurred, including violation of the License granted to you, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Products and invoice you for any damages.
Please do not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material that contains any confidential information.
When you purchase any Product, services, and work through this website, you are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes. It is your responsibility to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date billing and credit card information. If you are on a payment plan or recurring payment, it is your responsibility to keep an up-to-date payment method with us. If your payment method is declined or expired, you hereby agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes due upon demand. You also agree to pay all costs of collection, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, on any outstanding balance.
Your access to the website, services, work, or Products may be occasionally restricted, such as when we need to make repairs or are introducing new features. Your access to the website, services, work, or Products may also become permanently disabled, such as if we decide to terminate the operation of the website, services, work, or Products. We cannot guarantee that you will have continuous access to the website, services, work, or Products.
We reserve the right to change our refund policy at any time. We do not offer refunds for any of our Products, services, or work under any circumstances. We believe we provide products, work and services that are high-quality and at a reasonable price point.
All matters relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted under the laws of the State North Carolina, the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of any other law.
INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF
We may seek injunctive or other equitable relief that is necessary to protect our rights and intellectual property. All actions or proceedings related to this Agreement that are not subject to binding arbitration will be brought solely in the state or federal courts of North Carolina, United States of America. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of those courts for purposes of any such action.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be solely between you and the Company.
YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST US IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND CANNOT MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST US AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OR AS A REPRESENTATIVE.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement and to terminate, restrict, deny, or suspend your access to the website and all Products at any time and for any purpose without prior notice. We also reserve the right to discontinue any or all of the website, Products, services or work at any time and for any purpose without prior notice.
If any term or other provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, prohibited, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to act on or delay in exercising any privilege, power or right under this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such privilege, power or right, and no single or partial exercise of any such privilege, power or right will preclude any other or further exercise of such privilege, power or right or the exercise of any other privilege, power or right.
Subheadings in this Agreement are used for convenience of reference only and in no way define, describe, limit, or extend the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any of its provisions. They shall not be considered in construing or interpreting this Agreement.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the successors, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns of the Company. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to confer upon any party other than the Company or our successors, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns, any rights, remedies, obligations, or liabilities under this Agreement. You may not assign any of your rights or transfer any obligations under this Agreement to any other person.
If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which such party may be entitled.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please contact us using the information below.
Spiritually U LLC. offers an array of services, such as Intuitive Mirror Readings, Set your Intention in Stone Readings, Tarot Readings, Conjure Work, Mediumship, Spiritual Healing, Cleansings, Pendulum Readings, Dice Divination, Scrying, Bibliomancy and Spiritual Advisory.
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
4513 Canal RD, Marshville, NC 28103.
No Walk-ins available!
Venmo, Melio or Cashapp @spirituallyu to make a payment or donation, if you wish to pay viva google pay please email me at email@example.com.